Official Blacked.Com request thread
Morgan Rain
[Image: D4ItxTcUUAEv4wB.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like blkknight1's post:
  • Majin, smithvenables, blackalpha
(04-11-2019, 07:02 AM)J Mac Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 06:43 AM)Osyrus Wrote: Blacked has too many girls that are the types that white guys like. Where the fuck are the PAWGs?

I agree, can't stand stick figure girls with no tits and no ass type

Every other ir site, is about bm banging fat women, why ruin the one good site?
[-] The following 2 users Like Ipay4's post:
  • Shulz021, snakebyte666
(04-11-2019, 06:43 AM)Osyrus Wrote: Blacked has too many girls that are the types that white guys like. Where the fuck are the PAWGs?

On all the other sites full of fat chicks. Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ipay4's post:
  • nuno12
lmao at that "types that white guys like". I don't have a type and I know white guys that are obsessed with this pawg shit. Blacked had all kinds of white girls, to petites to "PAWGs".
[Image: 16044874.gif]
Why is it that every single time a dude says they're not into skinny chicks, everyone jumps to the other extreme and tells them to go watch their fat chicks? Are you all really so obsessive that you don't know there's a whole lot in between?
(05-16-2019, 09:54 PM)HGH Wrote: Why is it that every single time a dude says they're not into skinny chicks, everyone jumps to the other extreme and tells them to go watch their fat chicks? Are you all really so obsessive that you don't know there's a whole lot in between?

Because any time there is a website that doesn't cast mostly overweight women, with bm talent, the fat girl worshippers run in and say they need to cast xyz fat girl.  Not all of us like fat women.
(05-16-2019, 10:32 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 09:54 PM)HGH Wrote: Why is it that every single time a dude says they're not into skinny chicks, everyone jumps to the other extreme and tells them to go watch their fat chicks? Are you all really so obsessive that you don't know there's a whole lot in between?

Because any time there is a website that doesn't cast mostly overweight women, with bm talent, the fat girl worshippers run in and say they need to cast xyz fat girl.  Not all of us like fat women.

You know you just proved my point, right?

There's a whole lot in between. 

I like the in between. 

But you really should review some of the posts on this board. The fat and ugly girl worship here is...

...disconcerting  to say the least.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • jay dee
Got to be Kimmy G since she's taking the plunge with Ricky. I just want to see that tight little bod get railed by the brothas!!!
[Image: AJ.jpg]

[Image: what_a_sad_world_we_live_in_angel_wickys...362778.jpg]

Ex Playboy Playmate Angel Wicky