First IR Announcements Thread
^^I bought a Reality Kings DVD of Kimmy Granger doing IR some while ago last summer.
Don't really care. My dick has been waiting for this for a long time. Even if it's just one and done.
[Image: 16044874.gif]
(05-16-2019, 05:35 PM)smithvenables Wrote: oh look another dodger choosing Ricky Johnson to work with, how exciting

why is that a bad thing?  I think he's doing a pretty good job of late.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Coffin's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(05-17-2019, 10:06 PM)Coffin Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 05:35 PM)smithvenables Wrote: oh look another dodger choosing Ricky Johnson to work with, how exciting

Smith can't respond to this question because the answer is now a bannable offense. 

Expect radio silence.
White Girl Connoisseur

(05-17-2019, 10:06 PM)Coffin Wrote:

Because if Kimmy hits the tanning bed before the shoot you won't be able to tell it's an IR scene.
[Image: hiiuYur.png]
LOL.

The problem isn't Ricky. He's actually black unlIke others that dodgers work with.

The problem is Kimmy dragged her feet for years and seems to think she can perform in scenes because her fans gassed her up. But she has the typical herky jerky lack of rhythm routine that most white girls have. But thinks doing it more aggressiveley looks better but in fact it looks ridiculous.
(05-18-2019, 08:59 AM)Jacob89 Wrote: LOL.

The problem isn't Ricky. He's actually black unlIke others that dodgers work with.

You not slick Jacob and I'm sure you know the rules. It's obvious there is only one person you're talking about and your disdain for Alex Jones has been well noted in the past.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
I'm sorry I didn't mean to open up a can of worms but honestly I thought we were through with that nonsense. Ricky is a solid performer and he can actually deliver lines with out butchering the kings English. Brother actually seems to be having fun

[-] The following 1 user Likes Coffin's post:
  • jay dee