IR W.A.G.S thread
RETMAN Wrote:OK, I'll end this on this note. All of the place kickers in US football come from soccer backgrounds; do those guys really look, move or run as fast or are as quick as the other dudes roughly their size playing the game or do they look totally out of place athletically?

I don't know that they are all slower than other people their size playing football. I just don't have enough evidence to go on, since I haven't seen them attempting to move at their fastest speed or in the quickest way they can. Even if all or most of them are slower, that might just be a consequence of them not training for other positions where speed and quickness would be much more important, rather than them being inherently less capable of moving as fast or as quick as other players.

And as for height, which I didn't really comment on earlier, I would be careful about assuming that all short or average height people are automatically going to be physically average or inferior. Two examples from basketball that come to mind of short people with way above average physical abilities are Spud Webb and Nate Robinson.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

I rest my case.
^^ in most cases yes even for white/hispanic/asian athletes. but Mary Beth and Ryan Broyles were dating before he even played football though(age 16)
guess whos back
^^You gotta remember looks aren't as important to women as they are to us when choosing a mate. No doubt some of the girls are gold diggers but other factors like dominance. Women are attracted to alpha males. Athletes are typically alphas. Also social status, security, etc.
IRBonanza Wrote:It's funny how guys here are arguing over which sports star has the hottest WAG(S) in their arms when 80% of those black guys look butt ugly. It's all about the $$$ and fame and nothing to do with natural biological attraction between a man and a woman. Let's get that straight.... Idea
Yeah, there are some guys there, I look at them, then their girlfriend, and now its only the money is why she is around, with the $$$ they'd never have her, they have a gold digger extreme. I wouldn't say 80% are butt ugly, but there certainly is a good segment who is ugly. But then again who knows. Tiger had the most money of any black athlete until recently, and he is not ugly, in fact he was considered good looking and marketable which is why he got so many endorsements. But he had trouble to pull and had to pay for ugly women. Whereas Mario Balotelli is black as hell and he isn't even paying and is fucking the hottest women around.
Nobody is asking why or how they got them. Just that they are dating, that's all. This thread has been sidetracked eith more bullshit....
Cant have a thread about something without someone spewing some bullshit that has nothing to do with anything going on. Goddamn...
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
Thierry Henry's wife.

[Image: Thierry+Henry+Andrea+Rajacic+Celebs+Open...qFDoNl.jpg]
http://i1.wp.com/romyandthebunnies.com/ ... =900%2C600
I am surprised with all his money thierry henry could not buy him a better white woman. I am not a multi-millionaire soccer player living in france, but if I were I'd sure find me a better white woman than that.
Ipay......being negative as usual. What's wrong with her? You're acting like she is some fat, greasy, trailer park woman. I'm come to the conclusion that you are just a hater and you really don't approve of BM/WW relationships in the first place. I've seen better, but that doesn't mean she isn't attractive.
^
word
Here's a crazy thought. Maybe HE LOVES HER! I know that sounds crazy
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke