IR W.A.G.S thread
blkknight1 Wrote:Apparently she was so into to Jay she let him cream pie her as well.

That is an odd statement. Jay was her long standing boyfriend. Have you ever had a girlfriend that didn't want you to nut in her? I haven't. Bitches love that shit. "Intimacy" they call it.

I like to bust in their grill tho. "Fun" I call it.
White Girl Connoisseur

blkknight1 Wrote:Just wanted to bump this because a former IR WAG had some private pics leaked, gotta say this one is kinda a dream come true been wanting to see her uncovered for years.

Charissa Thompson - Dont know how recent these are but seems that she really wanted to keep Jay interested when they were dating

https://www.purelyceleb.com/9904/chariss...de-photos/
[Image: t_charissa_thompson10.jpg][Image: t_charissa_thompson16.jpg]

Apparently she was so into to Jay she let him cream pie her as well.

There are videos.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bsshg1's post:
  • alfan
Gotta be round 2015 they broke it off sometime late that year, I think. She is freaking amazing....
Nice find w/ The Clarissa Thompson stuff. Always had a thing for her. Good to know she's a freak.
cured Wrote:Nice find w/ The Clarissa Thompson stuff. Always had a thing for her. Good to know she's a freak.

I had an idea she ran like that, but those pics and the video shows she is banging.....and a total freakazoid! Jason Williams was lucky to get a run at that, she blew my mind with how sexual she is. White chicks are white chicks, man! I love this babe even more!!!
Kristine Leahy.

This is the type of All American IR chick that gets white nationalists frothing at the mouth with rage.

[Image: NUP_177384_0214gl.jpg]
[Image: KristineLeahyy.jpg]
[Image: kristine-leahy-1496401179.jpg]
[Image: kristine-leahy-1495214377.png]
White Girl Connoisseur

^I did a quick Google search on Kristine. I found out that she's 5'10". (I thought you didn't like tall chicks Shotgun, but I guess she's the exception of the rule)

I also found out about her beef with Lavar Ball. Now I'm not a big fan of the brother and his expensive butt ugly shoes, but all I seen is her roasting him and setting him up as a "woman basher". So even I don't think that's cool.

But it looks like things are going well with her current bf, though (the dude in the pics).

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

Re-read my post, son. I said she was the white nationalist's taste, not my own.
White Girl Connoisseur

So apparently the brotha with Charissa Thompson in the photos and she was making all those videos was not Jay Williams, but it was Nashville Predators defensemen PK Subban.
[Image: Screenshot_20170907-132103.jpg]

Here is another IR WAG that will be cheering on her man today
Viviana Volpicelli gf of Nelson Agholor
[Image: Nelson_Agholor_girlfriend_Viviana_Volpicelli.jpg][Image: Nelson_Agholor_girlfriend_Viviana_Volpic...icture.jpg][Image: 148c52_8186de91735a459fbc3ceae290f90cf1~...s_4_2.webp]
[-] The following 1 user Likes blkknight1's post:
  • DataNerd
Viviana Volpicelli = Thermonuclear Hotness
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Chessmaster