Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe
Just finished Luke Cage season 2. It was good but the 13 episode season I think is too long. There are parts were the story dragged.
Sad news from the Marvel World 

Steve Ditko co-creator of Spiderman and Dr Strange has died.
Steve Ditko Passes at 90
[-] The following 1 user Likes blkknight1's post:
  • Hoss5973
90 years. We should all be so lucky.

Hell of a life, to have so much influence. When you get to the end of the Universe, send us a postcard, Steve.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Hoss5973
(07-07-2018, 11:36 AM)cured Wrote: Just finished Luke Cage season 2. It was good but the 13 episode season I think is too long. There are parts were the story dragged.

That's the problem with all the Marvel tv shows on Netflix. They would all be better if they had fewer episodes.
Although that wouldn't help Jessica Jones season 2. It doesn't have a reason to be made. It was bad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • Chessmaster
Yeah, an 8-10 episode season would be ideal. Trim all the fat. It seems like the Marvel tv shows go through a sophomore slump. That doesn't bode well for Iron Fist because season 1 was god awful
10 eps is perfect, but I ain't mad at 13. I NEED MY FIX. Also keep JJ in LC's orbit, as it should be, and I'd be happier.

IF was bad cause the dude playing him was bad. A stronger martial artist would've made a difference. My daughter is a 3rd degree BB and I see REALLY talented young people at tourneys, so I was looking at dude like WTF?!?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chessmaster's post:
  • Hoss5973
They reportedly had 2 or 3 weeks time to train while they should have taken 6 months or a year.
Iron Fist was a joke. The constant reminders about who he is and the bad fights.
I guess im the only one who was really bored by LC season 2. I felt that the storylines dragged on too long, especially Mariah's.
(07-10-2018, 03:16 PM)Black19magic85 Wrote: They reportedly had 2 or 3 weeks time to train while they should have taken 6 months or a year.
Iron Fist was a joke. The constant reminders about who he is and the bad fights.
Throw in the gay character he played in GOT, the culture appropriation mob, and his weak azz skillset for IF...a perfect storm of disaster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chessmaster's post:
  • Black19magic85
(07-11-2018, 06:26 PM)bmw999 Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 03:16 PM)Black19magic85 Wrote: They reportedly had 2 or 3 weeks time to train while they should have taken 6 months or a year.
Throw in the gay character he played in GOT, the culture appropriation mob, and his weak azz skillset for IF...a perfect storm of disaster.

The actor was miscast and the whole project was a shitshow. The weird thing about the Iron Fist is that Netflix and Marvel knew that they were going to do a TV show about Defenders and Iron Fist would be a part of it. They had two years to plan but they didn't. They rushed everything last minute. Like it was a paper in high school.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • Chessmaster