Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe
(11-18-2018, 11:04 AM)J Mac Wrote:
Here who is going to be in the Eternals movie 
                                                                  https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/11/17/...l-studios/

Starfox is Thanos brother but I think we will get to know him more in Avengers 4 since he will be the main character in the movie and Druig is the main villains.

They have most of the main Eternals there, which is good, but I see no Deviants listed? You can't do the Eternals without the Deviants, who are their arch-enemies for infinity. I would like to see Ransak The Reject and Karkas in particular, because they were Deviants who befriended the Eternals and joined them, more or less. And then there is Kro of the Deviants, who had an on/off relationship with Thena and fathered her two children.

But, then again, this is the first movie, so maybe we'll see them down the road some time. I think the movie centers around Sersi, which is good, since she is the most interesting Eternal. Makkari is pretty cool too---he is their "Flash". Zuras is the leader of the Eternals and father of Thena. Gilgamesh (aka the Forgotten One) is one of the strongest Eternals, but basically a less interesting Hercules-like character. And Ikaris is second only to Zuras as far as power goes and he eventually became Prime Eternal. Ikaris always reminded me of Thor, personality-wise.

Also, it should be noted that Starfox (Eros), Sersi and Gilgamesh all were Avengers at some point, so it's a good chance that might happen in the MCU. I think Sersi was the best fit of the three (Gilgamesh was the worst, IMO), so my money's on her. Of course, this is all contingent on the Eternals movie doing well...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoss5973's post:
  • vesuvius
(11-18-2018, 12:47 PM)Hoss5973 Wrote: I think the movie centers around Sersi, which is good, since she is the most interesting Eternal.

You beautiful bastard....
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
Here is some more info about Sersi, for those not familiar with the character: https://www.cbr.com/marvel-eternals-movi...explained/

In doing some further reading, it seems like the character "Piper", might be a feminized version of the Eternal Sprite. Sprite was the youngest Eternal and was stuck in a pre-teen body. He was a prankster, very adept at illusions in particular. I saw him as Loki-like, but not evil and not as powerful---basically a little troublemaker.
If Eros/Starfox is appearing in Eternals, I still hope he appears first in Avengers 4(aka Annihilation) next May, as Thanos needs to get confronted by his family as well.