Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe
(12-07-2018, 08:04 AM)J Mac Wrote: How does Scott Lang (Ant-Man) out of the Quantum Realm

My bet is Luis frees him from the Quantum Realm then he explains how he did it.
[Image: iGX5G6xN_o.jpg]
(12-07-2018, 12:42 PM)Splinter Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 08:04 AM)J Mac Wrote: Damn Shuri died in the snap, and we got to see Hawkeye as Ronin. How does Scott Lang (Ant-Man) out of the Quantum Realm, I guess Ghost or one of his friend who survives snap will get him out

I could have sworn I read that Shuri survived the snap, oh well I wonder if this means M'Baku is the Black Panther now?

I don't think Shuri died in the snap---if she did, it was not shown. T'Challa definitely was ashed, though. 

EDIT: Shuri's alive---confirmed by Angela Bassett here

I'm guessing that Hawkeye's family got ashed, which brings him into the action as "Ronin". 

As for Scott, since the Pym family was ashed, it's possible that Ghost (returning the favor for Scott and co. helping her) helps her get out. I don't think Luis has the intellect to pull that off---at least not without help.
FILEHOST UPDATE: Well, Suprafiles hasn't worked out as I'd hoped. EVERY upload to them has failed over the past several days, so I have added Openload to the roster. I will continue to try upping to Suprafiles, but it's not looking good right now....
(12-08-2018, 10:20 AM)Hoss5973 Wrote:

Angela Basset at 60. Just because.

[Image: angela-bassetts-60th-birthday-bikini-pic...-goals.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm sure Angela Bassett said Shuri is alive (she might be) but you can't trust what the actors say, because the writers and producers don't always tell the actors what the whole story is.
(12-08-2018, 03:05 PM)btsstuff Wrote:

I'd like to see her as Storm.
^
They offer her the role back in 1999 when they were casting for the X-Men movie but she was too expensive to cast because of her salary. Others before Halle Berry were Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey but thank god they didn't cast them. I know they will mostly recast the X-Men in the MCU
[Image: bs-sp-ravens-raiders-20181125]
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Mac's post:
  • uiop90
(12-08-2018, 03:05 PM)btsstuff Wrote:

Apparently, they showed a Spider-Man Far From Home trailer at Comic Con, but they unfortunately they aren't allowing the footage to be shown online yet. In the video below, Charlie/Emergency Awesome gives his breakdown of the trailer... He says the official trailer will probably be shown by years end, though.

FILEHOST UPDATE: Well, Suprafiles hasn't worked out as I'd hoped. EVERY upload to them has failed over the past several days, so I have added Openload to the roster. I will continue to try upping to Suprafiles, but it's not looking good right now....