1st IR Anal - Why Is It So Special To Some?
I dislike anal, nothing special about it, couldn't care less if a starlet does it or not.
[Image: 2hrq340.jpg]

"I was told by a producer that I wouldn't go anywhere "being fat sucking Black dick". So I set out to stay fat and keep sucking Black dick" - Angelina Castro on why she ONLY does IR scenes
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
heehoo Wrote:I dislike anal, nothing special about it, couldn't care less if a starlet does it or not.

HeeHoo only likes it in the VeeJay, and not up the WaZoo. Tongue
Haha I set myself up for that one...

But seriously, anal is not something I like watching.

If it isn't IR WW/BM vaginal only, I can't watch it.
[Image: 2hrq340.jpg]

"I was told by a producer that I wouldn't go anywhere "being fat sucking Black dick". So I set out to stay fat and keep sucking Black dick" - Angelina Castro on why she ONLY does IR scenes
Anal is definitely a Plus. Whether you like it or not, you gotta appreciate the effort girls put on those scenes.

when I think about IR anal, girls like Trina Michaels always comes to mind.
It is only special in my opinion if the girl has got a really phat ass. IF she is built like a tooth pick with no hips or ass. I dont really care if she does anal or not. But if she has some really nice phat cheeks, Then by Odin's Beard she needs a black one up her ass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ir-prince's post:
  • Chuckster
Its special because its another angle from which to market the scenes and sell subscriptions to sites.
similar to XYZ girl's first time with Prince or Lex
Prince seems to have dibs on new anal scenes