New site teensloveblackcocks.com
^ He's always had a gut and was criticized on this forum for it. Even the super-sensitive Thrillmonger bagged on him for it, which Jovan took as constructive criticism (even he knows he's a bit tubby).
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Thanks for finding this thread and merging.

For some reason I couldn't locate it.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
(05-15-2019, 08:35 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: ^ He's always had a gut and was criticized on this forum for it. Even the super-sensitive Thrillmonger bagged on him for it, which Jovan took as constructive criticism (even he knows he's a bit tubby).

I always found it bizarre how Lee Bang, L.T., Julian St. Jox, etc. got away with it for as long as they did (probably thanks to Ron Jeremy). Does anyone remember how L.T., who instead of hitting the gym and losing weight, put on a muscle shirt during scenes to hide his kangaroo's pouch lmao? It's like the fat kids that go to the pool with giant oversized shirts lol! People know your skinny-fat L.T., a muscle shirt (which is for people with actual muscles) isn't going to hide your marsupial pouch, ha ha!
(05-16-2019, 08:55 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Thanks for finding this thread and merging.

For some reason I couldn't locate it.

Yeah, searching 'teen' didn't work for me (probably because 'teensloveblackcocks' is considered one word without spaces). Searched 'new site' and that brought it right up.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Shotgun Styles