The Definitive DOGFART Thread
I'm really struggling to figure out what creampies have to do with cuckolds and I just can't grasp it.

:|
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
fletchlives Wrote:
ir-prince Wrote:^^^^^ anyone reminded of mad rapper by this rant. "TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON TELL EM WHY YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" you don't like dogfart don't gotta post in here. I am not a fan of blacked but I am not all in that thread bitching about the site lol.
Agreed, this keeps the cucks from shitting up the rest of the forum discussing dudes dicks and how awesome creampies are.

Talking about projecting when the hell have you seen me talking about dudes dicks cream pies or cuck shit.
[Image: 28592605547_2514fbf9b8_c.jpg]
I like only some sites are really good like Watchingmymomgoblack (when they feature a young girl as a daughter for a threesome), Blacksoncougars (when they feature a good cougar, but very recently they just put grannies as a general rule) and BlacksonBlondes (but they use way too many BBW these days, I'd appreciate more girls like Alena Croft, Eva Karera, Cassidy Klein or Corinna Blake).
^ What BBW have they used recently? I can't think of any unless you consider chicks who are a bit curvy to be BBW, which I'm guessing you are.
Dogfart caters to probably the widest audience of any adult network: Gays, cucks, foot fetishists, gonzo, gangbangs, roleplay, teen lovers, cougar lovers, reverse IR, lesbian IR... The list goes on. It's pretty incredible if you think about the variety they offer. Of course you're not going to like some of their content. I think that's why we have this love/hate relationship with the network.
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:^ What BBW have they used recently? I can't think of any unless you consider chicks who are a bit curvy to be BBW, which I'm guessing you are.

Only one I can really think of is Virgo Peridot, but I don't consider her a full-fledged BBW. She's borderline, IMO.
I'm still trying to figure out why Nadia Ali's scene hasn't been posted on their site. Ir was shot 3 months ago.
[Image: 291hkih.jpg%20width=300]
^ It's in the queue. Looks like they're releasing it after the Mia Monroe scene.
Dogfart(jesus they need to change that juvenile ass name) has always shot a wide variety of broads. I liked that about them. Back when i really followed the smut game,2004-12, all IR producers seemed to focus solely on PAWGs & MILFs. I had to turn to sources that had something suspect about them, i.e. Dogfart & HushHush for Teen/coeds, busty & your everyday women. The only non suspect source was Voyeur,IMHO......
DF knows the overwhelming majority of their customers are white males that dig IR smut for a myriad of reasons. Most of those reasons are "offensve" to us, meaning black males. You'd think they'd make a site that catered to us but thats never been the case......
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
I love the Cougar side but they really need new women in there. I like the Desi Dalton chick who showed up a teen but Dalton is a great looking woman.

Need more of that and I'll get more interest.