The Definitive DOGFART Thread
smithvenables Wrote:https://twitter.com/DogfartNetwork/statu...2415490048

[Image: 2808128-7850581906-7837b.jpg]
Since they're making changes....why not change the juvenile company/Site name from fucking Dogfart.
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
smithvenables Wrote:https://twitter.com/DogfartNetwork/statu...2415490048

I guess that dogfart isn't going to shoot these "blacked" girls and they will offer more scenes from Juelz Ventura, Sarah Jay, Arianny Koda and the likes
Speaking of Juelz, they had her as the update this week and then it just disappeared. I wonder why.
Since when does DF shoot in rented rooms outside of their building? I guess you know who is making them step their game up. Now just get rid of the trashy makeup and trainwreck scenes and we will be halfway to respectability. The little political call out about paying more for IR scenes is bogus. A girl should always charge more for a first scene and maximize her short time in the biz. Weak.
Aerosmith and djdj123 are correct about this bogus statement. It's called capitalism. Your agent should get you the best price that the market will bear. Hypothetically, if a starlet charges $1,000 per shoot and Dogfart would really love for her in a interracial scene, her agent may ask for $1,500 for her 1st interracial. Makes sense in a market economy. Take it or leave it. If Dogfart is adamant, we will not see young beautiful starlets on their site. Is that what their paying customers desire ? It is weak.
They will have 3 great brunnetes in next few weeks - Dava Fox, Jasmine Jae and Jewels Jade, cant wait
^and none of them are probabaly 1 on 1s or its some cuckold shit smh
kingdarius Wrote:^and none of them are probabaly 1 on 1s or its some cuckold shit smh

Jewels Jade is a cuckold scene from Watchingmymomgoblack.
Dava Fox is a cuckold scene from CuckoldSessions
Jasmine Jae is a cuckold scene from CuckoldSessions. But she also does a gangbang in Interracialblowbang and a gangbang in Blacksonblondes.

So you're right Wink
While I wholeheartedly agree that any performer should aim to maximize their profits during their stint, I do believe that it's a step in the right direction to not pay them more for IR. If more and more companies do it, then it would become the norm and soon race wouldn't be a factor when it came to rate. And I'm sorry, but as a black man (and human), I will always feel that reaching equality among races in all avenues of life should be prioritized and commended over pure greed and arbitrary financial ideologies. Only my opinion, though. If other brothers would rather the status quo remain, then more 'power' to them. It is what it is.

:|
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]