The Definitive DOGFART Thread
^I actually agree. The next few updates they have coming on dogfarts all lije pretty damn amazing. I'm usually not a big fan of there's either.
Agreed, I'm liking Dogfart in general recently. Just don't read the dumbass comments people post on the scenes. They're definitely not from us but from fetishist while males. Hey whatever turns you on but damn some of those comments are freaky.
Not a fan of their liberal use of the N word because I think it's cheap and lazy to inject faux racial tension in a scene when the scene is already full of racial tension by it's very nature. On the other hand, the theming has gotten a little better recently and some of their female talent is better than it has been lately. IR pickups is their best theme site in my opinion.
We all know Billy Watson but does anyone else know the brain trust behind dogfart. Any of them on twitter or social media?
[Image: 28592605547_2514fbf9b8_c.jpg]
ir-prince Wrote:We all know Billy Watson but does anyone else know the brain trust behind dogfart. Any of them on twitter or social media?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/DTheMinion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/DTheMinion</a><!-- m -->
I got a password for BOB from a hiphop forum that worked for 8yrs or something like that. Pretty ridiculous when i think about it.
Ruth Blackwell was my favorite site for a long time. I really dig B/G/G scenes & thats a site dedicated to them. Ruth/Erin Moore was good at playing that roll without being over the top. Naomi, Jaylynn Sinns, Rebecca Linares, Cheyenne Hunter & some 1& done broad named Amanda are the best scenes.

Watching my mom/daughter go black scenes are the stupidest shit ever. Down right creepy too. When WMMGB switch to BGG with mom/daughter, the site was good. Dug the ageplay aspect of those scenes.
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
you should take your own advice at the end of that first part, buddy.

and no. shit directing, shit offensive content, shit sets, shit make up jobs, shit budget (considering how much that site probably makes). just a shit product all around. fuck dogfart and fuck this thread.
double post
^^^^^ anyone reminded of mad rapper by this rant. "TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON TELL EM WHY YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" you don't like dogfart don't gotta post in here. I am not a fan of blacked but I am not all in that thread bitching about the site lol.
ir-prince Wrote:^^^^^ anyone reminded of mad rapper by this rant. "TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON TELL EM WHY YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" you don't like dogfart don't gotta post in here. I am not a fan of blacked but I am not all in that thread bitching about the site lol.
Agreed, this keeps the cucks from shitting up the rest of the forum discussing dudes dicks and how awesome creampies are.
NIGHT NIGHT
[Image: XqL1ob4.gif]
ALT RIGHT