Hulk Hogan uses the N-word, gets fires by WWE
djdj123 Wrote:Who gives a fuck? everyone is a little bit racist

That is the new excuse to defend racism these days. The other one is: if black people can use the N word, then everybody should be able to use it and it shouldn't be a big deal. :? :? Hulk himself used this one by throwing Obama's name in the mix. :? :?
Ramses Wrote:

That is the new excuse to defend racism these days. The other one is: if black people can use the N word, then everybody should be able to use it and it shouldn't be a big deal. :? :? Hulk himself used this one by throwing Obama's name in the mix. :? :?

People are entitled to their thoughts. You hate me because of how I was born even though I had no choice in it then it's your problem. I don't think the character Hulk and Terry Bollea are the same thing. He should have been able to make a mea culpa and keep his job.
djdj123 Wrote:So the Hulk didn't like his daughter getting smutted out by some black rap producer and had a tantrum with his mistress about it years ago in what he thought was a private convo? I wouldn't like my daughter getting whored out on some casting couch shit either so I can relate to that. He's a little bit racist? Who gives a fuck? everyone is a little bit racist and those who aren't are usually those patronizing birkenstock wearing types who claim to love everyone but wouldn't be caught dead actually spending time around minorities. The Hulk is entertaining. I don't give a fuck about Terry Bollea and his problems. Bring him back I say.

Let me take a wild guess, your white. Why not go have a beer with Mel Gibson and Hulk Hogan while ya'll laugh over how much they hate Jews and Blacks? So Blacks and Jews are suppose to disregard these racist rants because these guys are entertaining. Finding out your childhood icon is a total douche bag racist is a total deal breaker for most minorities and supporting anything they are involved in is out of the question.
djdj123 Wrote:
Ramses Wrote:

People are entitled to their thoughts. You hate me because of how I was born even though I had no choice in it then it's your problem. I don't think the character Hulk and Terry Bollea are the same thing. He should have been able to make a mea culpa and keep his job.

Keep his job?? His name being associated with the WWE would make them look bad most people's eyes. Maybe not yours, but the majority of people would strongly disapprove. Good luck to him (and you) getting that job back.
^

right it's all about what have you done lately (and truthfully, it's public). they employ many racist, homophobic, and past convicts. mike tyson is in their hall of fame (rape), jimmy snuka is in their hall of fame (murder), as is michael p.s hayes who told mark henry he is blacker than he is, ric flair and his racial tirades to teddy long, numerous stuff against hispanics including one media guy making a remark to former wrestler alberto del rio to 'clean his plate' like he's suppose to, because, you know, that's all mexicans do. alberto responded and slapped him, got fired and the racist kept his job because he's stephanie mcmahon's pal.

they'll bring back hogan in a few years.
Of Course a slap on the wrist with this guy :lol:
The words of truth are always paradoxical.

[Image: dUlCdLm.gif]
Bobjonathan Wrote:
djdj123 Wrote:So the Hulk didn't like his daughter getting smutted out by some black rap producer and had a tantrum with his mistress about it years ago in what he thought was a private convo? I wouldn't like my daughter getting whored out on some casting couch shit either so I can relate to that. He's a little bit racist? Who gives a fuck? everyone is a little bit racist and those who aren't are usually those patronizing birkenstock wearing types who claim to love everyone but wouldn't be caught dead actually spending time around minorities. The Hulk is entertaining. I don't give a fuck about Terry Bollea and his problems. Bring him back I say.

Let me take a wild guess, your white. Why not go have a beer with Mel Gibson and Hulk Hogan while ya'll laugh over how much they hate Jews and Blacks? So Blacks and Jews are suppose to disregard these racist rants because these guys are entertaining. Finding out your childhood icon is a total douche bag racist is a total deal breaker for most minorities and supporting anything they are involved in is out of the question.

Nope I am black. I don't give a fuck about people's private conversations and core beliefs though. People can believe what they want. Terry Bollea is a racist but the Hulk is a character. They are not the same thing. I don't like the poor me complex so many black people are afflicted with. Life keeps ticking so we can spend time moaning and feeling sorry about shit we can't control(like peope's core beliefs) or we can get on with it. I choose to get on with it.
pretty sure that a lot of folk both white and black have had that conversation "my daughter better not bring home a ________"

a lot of people saying this shit is generational. bull shit, younger whites feel the same way. hipster racism is the norm.

but djdj123 is correct in saying this shit isnt worth being butt hurt over.
Shulz021 Wrote:Of Course a slap on the wrist with this guy :lol:
he got let go from the wwe bro, and they are basically acting as if he doesn't exist

anyways, there's some thing going around with this chick seth rollins is dating. she condones putting some nazi signatures on some designs and defended it in some convo on instagram. i mean, seth has to had known this. they'll sweep it under the rug like usual tho (release her, keep him cool like they always defended randy orton got trashing hotel rooms and getting suspended countless times)

http://i.imgur.com/omY0VJN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZhPUHzX.jpg
^wasn't Rollins ex fiancee's name Schultz or something to that extent if that was the case and if she is truly of that mindset I'm sure her opinions might have come up a time or two.

As to her defense well technically she was right the swastika has been around for centuries long before the nazi party but the pics she posted clearly indicate it is reference to the nazi party. She also seemed to use the one of my best friend is black line and my other best friend is married to a black guy line.