Hulk Hogan uses the N-word, gets fires by WWE
shot_in_tha_dark Wrote:they're talking about bringing him back already. only took three and a half months.

And just in time because the Road to Wrestlemania is right around the corner :lol:
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

[Image: 54dfd3f552a649a356b4f79113e621dd_1200_675.png]
Looks like talk of Hulk coming back are ramping up again, especially since Velveteen Dream came out at NXT Chicago dressed just like Hulk.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cured's post:
  • luckyaa
^LOL I wonder what Hulk think about this!
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

According to some wrestlers, the idea of bringing him back was about half split positive and negative with the black wrestlers, but Titus O'Neil and New Day had different things to say on that,
Italians are known for this
(07-24-2015, 10:39 PM)Glenn Winter Wrote: Goddamn

Cosby is a rapist
Hogan is a racist

the childhoods of so many are in shambles

hahahaha just remember them for the good instead of the bad, cosby did some weird stuff though, he demanded a bunch of women watch him eat curry...yes curry haha, i believe it was just a power trip move.
(07-24-2015, 04:35 PM)Armor King Wrote: [Image: brooke-hogan-mystery-man-main.jpg]

[Image: Brooke%2BHogan.jpg]

hahahaha i just had a thought, those shorts are not meant for the beach, if he gets in the water those things wont dry.
I keep saying it: if you don't want your daughter to date niggas, DON'T SAY ANYTHING. You start telling her what's what and she's gonna rebel.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
dude looks Brazilian