Elsa Jean
Been waiting for a while for this hunnie to put out a IR scene that I could watch for a long time since blacked kept fucking her scenes up and all I can say it was worth the wait. This chick is fine as hell I don't know has she has such an amazing ass for such a little chick? :lol: Hoping there's more to come for her now that she seems to be branching out. Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_o0lj06SqT01qcm2kso1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nzdxo9WndG1sjh7nlo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: CICsUUWUMAEidir.jpg]
Please add some photos if you're going to start discussions on several girls. Just makes life easier if everybody can see who we're talking about, right?
Elsa is my favorite of the current generation of girls. I love them petite and blonde... She seems to deliver too. Looking forward to seeing a lot more from her.
fanboy Wrote:Elsa is my favorite of the current generation of girls. I love them petite and blonde... She seems to deliver too. Looking forward to seeing a lot more from her.

Preach brother! :mrgreen:
She's dope af. She was the MVP of that 3 on 3 scene which is probably the GOAT BLACKED scene, so there's that. I did HATE how Lansky kept a shirt on her in most of her BLACKED scenes, but then again, she really shouldn't of got such poorly placed tattoos (or any in general).

Of course as soon as she did a scene outside of BLACKED it was with Prince of all people, so that's unwatchable for me. Her best features are her blue eyes, her platinum blonde hair (although her roots look dark) and her extremely fair skin. Add to that her being very petite and you have yourself the perfect girl next door.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
she's cute as fuck and can take the meat no problem....thankfully her man is a brit and they dont have those ir issues
kingdarius Wrote:she's cute as fuck and can take the meat no problem....thankfully her man is a brit and they dont have those ir issues

Ah interesting
The words of truth are always paradoxical.
[Image: Vanessa_Leon_02.gif]
In addition to pretty face and slim body (which i really dig), she's got the phattest pussy. I could just look at it all day.
Yep, she's truly awesome and sexy as fuck! I'm still waiting for a scene with her fully nude and no Prince! Until then, I guess I have to settle with her Blacked scenes which are still hot despite her having to wear a fucking shirt! :evil:
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

She's definitely special. No doubt about it. But so very tiny. lol

How old is she? If she develops a little more, she could be dangerous. Look how Jada developed, compare one of her earliest IR scenes (when she was blonde), the one with Shane Diesel, to how she looks now.

If Elsa takes the same trajectory, it could be a wrap for her competition.