Elsa Jean
^ She's not ridiculously small or anything. She's 5'3" 101 lbs. For comparison, Jada Stevens is 5'3" 114 lbs. Same height and only 13 lbs heavier. Elsa is 19 and Jada is 27. She will definitely gain some weight in 8 years time, if that's what you're getting at.

Looking at her compared to Jada, I would say spending time in the gym would be the way she would have to 'develop' to be near Jada's level, but not end up fat. She definitely can still fill out some, too, so we'll see what happens. Every body is different, there's no telling how hers will transform as she ages.

I think you're underestimating Jada's physique when she first started, though, and overestimating how much one's body can change in a positive manner without working out. I just looked at Jada's first scene ever (which was IR) on her IAFD which was 8 years ago when she first started and she already had a very nice ass. I never recalled her not having an ass or anything. Not that Elsa is flat, but I don't think she's as 'gifted' as Jada was when she first started (to be fair, Jada was possibly 20 when she first started, although she could have also been 19; IAFD is pretty bland on this).

Like I said, though, she can and will fill out more from her late teens to late 20's. I just think saying she has a chance to have Jada's proportions from naturally filling out is a bit naive.

:|
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Elsa Jean has two IR scenes coming from Nubiles. one with Isiah Maxwell, the other with Jax Slayer.
Your friend Karen brings HER potato salad to YOUR cookout
^ You mean that Isiah one that just came out or a new Isiah one as well? She just had a PetiteBallerinasFucked scene drop with him (which is the first IR scene on that site, to my knowledge). Which site was the Jax scene shot for? Can't get enough of this broad. There's a reason she has the two highest rated scenes on BLACKED.
idk why but for some reason she's only fucking the bottom of the barrel bruthas after the contract. I've only watched her first blacked scene and the ricky johnson scene because of this. I wonder of its just coincidence. Like how tf has she worked with jack blaque before rico or nat
Ohh man, she's a real cutie! I've been hooked on her since Blacked. Tongue More IR scenes from her is always a great thing. Big Grin
[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]

HE HAS BRING DA RUCKUS
   TO ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!

XD XD XD

After her latest Black is Better scene had to bump this one this girl is like sickeningly cute and she has built quite the IR resume.

[Image: nxs-a05715e7330c.jpeg]
[Image: b3f74586c81f8b5120377814590006fc.jpg][Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_o0chc3nHzO1un023zo1_500.gif]
[Image: Capture2.jpg]

Her ass looks perfect in her lastest scene
[Image: Capture1.jpg]
Damn, I was just coming in here to update her catalog. She's an easy top 3 for me. I've probably watch her in more scenes than I have of any other girl in recent memory.
I just purchased a membership for that scene alone. I'm gonna check it out!
[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]

HE HAS BRING DA RUCKUS
   TO ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!

XD XD XD

she need to get some ass, like Dakota James.
zzzz69 Wrote:she need to get some ass, like Dakota James.

Boy do I miss Dakota and that amazing ass of hers. Cry