Elsa Jean
zzzz69 Wrote:she need to get some ass, like Dakota James.

She has a nice bubble that isn't unnoticed among her co-stars/directors. What you want, is for her to have a giant ass. Let's be honest here.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
^Word. It doesn't have to be big as long as it's round, has a nice shape.

I do prefer thicker legs, though. See that lady in your sig or Cali Carter...
^ Thick and shapely thighs/legs are definitely nice, my mans. I think she's making real progress, though. From the recent scenes I've seen her in. Was watching a scene with her recently where her ass was looking juicy and the director noticed it, too, as it kept being panned two every few seconds throughout. Her legs were also looking to be taking on a nice shape as well.

You have to remember, she was around 18 back when she shot that first BLACKED scene with Jason. Most of her IR's were when she was 19! She's barely 20 right now and won't be 21 until the end of the year. She's still filling out and will become noticeably thicker by the time she's in her mid twenties.

Idea
Y'all are really in love with these white women if y'all saying Elsa Jean has anything above a 1 on the ass scale.
If Romi Rain had a 1 on the ass scale, Elsa is far above a 1.

:lol:
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:If Romi Rain had a 1 on the ass scale, Elsa is far above a 1.

:lol:

Romi is no longer at a 1 anymore.
[Image: 291hkih.jpg%20width=300]
^ That's why I used the word 'had' instead of the word 'has.' 'Had' indicates past tense. 'Has' indicates present tense.

The more you know...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Anyone else love Elsa's back dimple piercings?
^ What is the point of back dimple piercings? Do they feel good or are they supposed to look cool or something? I'm not comprehending that trend.

:|
I think those back piercings of hers is sexy...Shit, I think everything on Elsa is sexy Tongue
Alexa Grace/Abella Danger/Ella Hughes/Karlee Grey/Elsa Jean/Ariana Marie

XD"Mah Boi, this ass right here is what all true Negros strive for!"XD
[Image: th_279784274_fakeass2_123_598lo.jpg]