Elsa Jean
(05-17-2019, 10:34 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 07:34 PM)AussieMan Wrote: But like I said, different people, different preferences. I think people are entitled to whatever type of people they prefer.

You will like what I like OR ELSE

[Image: giphy.gif]

We understand your philosophy. No need to unnecessarily sign post when you've made yourself abundantly clear.

And prejudice is commonly used to indicate a bias. Which you clearly have. No need to go Defcon MAGA.
(05-22-2019, 12:19 PM)mrodgers Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 07:34 PM)AussieMan Wrote: But like I said, different people, different preferences. I think people are entitled to whatever type of people they prefer.

We understand your philosophy. No need to unnecessarily sign post when you've made yourself abundantly clear.

And prejudice is commonly used to indicate a bias. Which you clearly have. No need to go Defcon MAGA.

Do you have Asbergers or something? 

This is very obviously humor to everyone else but you. 

Lighten the fuck up.
White Girl Connoisseur

I may be the most anti-tattoos/pro-natural guy on this board. For me personally, I just don't find tattoos as aesthetically pleasing as the natural female form. I find clean, clear skin more visually appealing than "art" I may or may not like covering it. It detracts from a woman's natural beauty, IMO. It's similar to my dislike of clothing on a woman throughout a scene. I want to see and admire the woman's natural body, not a bunch of stuff covering it up. I think people who prefer tattoos to no tats have a tattoo fetish similar to those who prefer clothed women over nude women having a clothes fetish.

I'd also say it's more of a culture/lifestyle thing than a generational thing. I, along with friends my age, dislike tattoos as well while also knowing older cats that love them.

I don't know what to make of those that don't care either way. I guess they just don't find the natural female form very visually appealing? No clue. Or they don't mind seeing it covered up? I guess. I don't know. Shit's weird to me. Some straight up aliens in this world currently. Wouldn't be surprised if some Invasion of the Body Snatchers shit didn't happen and most of the "people" alive right now aren't humans at all. Either that, or I just don't understand what's so cool about paying someone to doodle random scribbles on your body.

I wish there was a site that shot only girls with zero tattoos. BLACKED started off being very anti-tattoos and would cover them and/or not shoot girls with a lot of ink. It's unfortunate that it's just another tattoo haven like every other site now. No safe space for normal human beings.

America and Westernized countries do a lot of things wrong (won't get into some of the other stuff, but y'all know what I'm talking about), tattoos are one of them.

I'd also be cautious with throwing around "minority" like that. I think a lot of cats are afraid to speak out against certain things like tattoos, plastic surgery, fat shaming, etc because right now you aren't allowed to state that you dislike something. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the pro-tattoo people are actually the loud minority and pushing a bunch of impressionable young girls into getting them. A lot of media influence. Millions of young girls watch the Kadashians because they are glorified and then they get lip injections. This is no coincidence. Same is true with tattoos. Do some actually like tattoos? Sure, but probably less than you'd think and I'd be curious to see a brain scan/psych evaluation of those that do.

I hope tattoos (along with plastic surgery) is one of the things humans look back on a hundred years from now like with Victorian era surgeries, lobotomies, etc and laugh about how insane people were.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(05-22-2019, 12:27 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

Lighten the fuck up.

Maybe this post isn't the only one I'm referring to in this thread. And you're the one with the extreme contrarian beliefs as it pertains to this conversation. Your ally is a guy that is proposing invasion of the body snatchers is a possible reality and a #metoo minority majority conspiracy is ongoing.
(Yesterday, 01:51 PM)mrodgers Wrote: Maybe this post isn't the only one I'm referring to in this thread.

Then why did you quote it to make this point?

(Yesterday, 01:51 PM)mrodgers Wrote: And you're the one with the extreme contrarian beliefs as it pertains to this conversation. Your ally is a guy that is proposing invasion of the body snatchers is a possible reality and a #metoo minority majority conspiracy is ongoing.

Ally? WTF? We are all independent here. I don't even like that wheat eating mother fucker. He's from Bakersfield. Have you ever been to Bakersfield? It's the nutsack taint of California. Besides, who can trust a mother fucker who eats wheat all three meals of the day?

For the record, Metoo is a bullshit witch hunt. Bitches do all kinds of inappropriate sexual shit both in the workplace and in society. Nobody calls them out on it or tries to get them fired for it 20 years later. We live in a time of SJW puritanism that's eroding all the freedoms the sexual revolution won for America. It's a sad degradation of liberty that will see a greater backlash in the coming years.
White Girl Connoisseur

(Yesterday, 01:51 PM)mrodgers Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 12:27 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

Lighten the fuck up.

Maybe this post isn't the only one I'm referring to in this thread. And you're the one with the extreme contrarian beliefs as it pertains to this conversation. Your ally is a guy that is proposing invasion of the body snatchers is a possible reality and a #metoo minority majority conspiracy is ongoing.

And once again you miss obvious humor/sarcasm.

Ass burgers confirmed.

Quit it with the "contrarian" minority bullshit. You have no statistical data or facts behind your claim. Just a few guys on a message board in the far reaches of the internet.

Lastly, if you're going to address me, do it directly. None of this passive-aggressive pussy-footing around. Man up and take the challenge if you believe your claims can stand on their own (spoiler alert: they can't and you know it).
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]