Lana Rhoades
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
djdj123 Wrote:What's your point?

I thought it was pretty clear, actually... Wink
Perhaps you can break it down into simple language for us slow people to understand.
djdj123 Wrote:
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
djdj123 Wrote:What's your point?

I thought it was pretty clear, actually... Wink
Perhaps you can break it down into simple language for us slow people to understand.

If you ask a specific question then I can give you a specific answer.

Unless, of course, you just trolling. In that case, carry on.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
just a few shots to get back on track
[Image: CoaI1fMUIAAKqRU.jpg]
[Image: Cnw-a_SUAAAvRYQ.jpg]
[Image: CnmrwCHUMAEC_Ht.jpg]
kinda got a katy perry thing going on here
[Image: CoYwPybVMAAahcK.jpg]
lucky driver
[Image: CoolTy-UIAEOcP_.jpg]
Shotgun Styles Wrote:He is right though. Russian gangsters are brutal to the extreme, and because law enforcement is spotty at best, they last a lot longer than they do here in the Police State of America.

And he's right about Russian hoes, too. There's been a steady female surplus since WW2, Russian men treat them like shit, and they are money obsessed. Philko has touched on all these issues, but other Brotha's I know have reported the same from on the ground.

If you really follow Philko's channel, you'd know that he's repeatedly said that Russia is not a place for black men (or really anybody who is visibly non-European). He's been explicitly clear that he's in the position that he's in because he does business over there and has connections with local people. He's actually done multiple videos warning BM not to get the wrong idea and make the mistake of going to Russia for the purpose of sex tourism because they see him hooking with Eastern European women.

Quote:In America it's hard for us to imagine a world not based on the Black/white dynamic. But the reality is, it's largely an American phenomenon. Tribalism exists everywhere but it is the legacy of slavery in America that makes tribalism manifest itself in Black vs. white terms.

Say what?

[youtube]3IfLx-ry51I[/youtube]

The fact that there's some percentage of women in their society who are down to fuck a brother because they think BM from Western countries are exotic doesn't mean that there aren't any race issues. Far from it. Russia is much worse than the US for racial minorities.
Great video, Rao. It's nice to see some perspective from a non-Alex Jones type brotha around here. Dudes got people believing America is this overwhelmingly evil racist country and the rest of the world loves black men unashamedly, offering up their fine women to the cause.

:lol:
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Both countries are fucked up. America won't even admit it's own atrocities to POC , namely black people. Just because you don't have someone in your face calling you this or that name every day doesn't mean it's not a virulently racist country. The worst prison is a mental prison where the bars are embedded in the structure of the system and you are conditioned to believe you are free. I have seen how the sausage is made and although there are many great opportunities for black people in America or any industrious person really, the truth is a black college grad has around the same chance of gainful employment in the private sector as a white high school grad. That is unacceptable. The upshot is your can buy access in the US where you may not be able to in other places. You can't buy basic respect and human rights though. It is what it is.

Back to the OP, Lana Rhoades is a true slut. She has superstar potential BUT I don't want to see her in trainwrecks from day two. A girl can spend her fresh and new capital really quick in 2016 by doing everything under the sun. I want to see more basic BG IR and BJ scenes before she does all and sundry.
djdj123 Wrote:Both countries are fucked up. America won't even admit it's own atrocities to POC , namely black people. Just because you don't have someone in your face calling you this or that name every day doesn't mean it's not a virulently racist country. The worst prison is a mental prison where the bars are embedded in the structure of the system and you are conditioned to believe you are free. I have seen how the sausage is made and although there are many great opportunities for black people in America or any industrious person really, the truth is a black college grad has around the same chance of gainful employment in the private sector as a white high school grad. That is unacceptable. The upshot is your can buy access in the US where you may not be able to in other places. You can't buy basic respect and human rights though. It is what it is.

Back to the OP, Lana Rhoades is a true slut. She has superstar potential BUT I don't want to see her in trainwrecks from day two. A girl can spend her fresh and new capital really quick in 2016 by doing everything under the sun. I want to see more basic BG IR and BJ scenes before she does all and sundry.

Russia is clearly much worse. I'm not trying to downplay the real issues that a lot of people in the US don't want to talk about, but you can't even make the comparison on how black people are treated in the US to what goes on in Russia.

Pretty much every black person I've heard talk about visiting Russia, both in person and online, has said that it's comparable to how blacks would have been treated in the US long before the civil rights movement.

Anyway, this shit is way off topic.
Lana just checks off so many boxes - pretty face, nice tits, nice ass, great performer

Brunette with blue eyes just does it for me most of the time.
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:Great video, Rao. It's nice to see some perspective from a non-Alex Jones type brotha around here. Dudes got people believing America is this overwhelmingly evil racist country and the rest of the world loves black men unashamedly, offering up their fine women to the cause.

I've never been to Russia, so I'm open to the idea that my impression of that country is off. And thank you Rao for posting more info. More knowledge is always better than less.

But I HAVE been to western Europe and Scandinavia, and I can say without a doubt that Black men are far better received in those places than they are in America. I can further attest that the white women in those countries are far less fat, manly and obnoxious than American women. This I have seen with my own eyes (and dick).

On a side note: big and dark does better in Scandinavia than pretty or light. FYI.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:Great video, Rao. It's nice to see some perspective from a non-Alex Jones type brotha around here. Dudes got people believing America is this overwhelmingly evil racist country and the rest of the world loves black men unashamedly, offering up their fine women to the cause.

I've never been to Russia, so I'm open to the idea that my impression of that country is off. And thank you Rao for posting more info. More knowledge is always better than less.

But I HAVE been to western Europe and Scandinavia, and I can say without a doubt that Black men are far better received in those places than they are in America. I can further attest that the white women in those countries are far less fat, manly and obnoxious than American women. This I have seen with my own eyes (and dick).

On a side note: big and dark does better in Scandinavia than pretty or light. FYI.

I must go there immediately.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]