Upcoming Movie Trailers
Stephen King is my favorite author. I've never read the Dark Tower series though.

Also, on FX, is Snowfall about the crack epidemic in 1980 Los Angeles. That's on my to do list.
White Girl Connoisseur
Shotgun Styles Wrote:Stephen King is my favorite author. I've never read the Dark Tower series though.

Also, on FX, is Snowfall about the crack epidemic in 1980 Los Angeles. That's on my to do list.

I never of Snowfall but I'll have to check it out.
uiop90 Wrote:
Shotgun Styles Wrote:Stephen King is my favorite author. I've never read the Dark Tower series though.

I never of Snowfall but I'll have to check it out.

It's due out this summer.
White Girl Connoisseur
[youtube]T7O7BtBnsG4[/youtube]

[youtube]nIjL7Pn8grU[/youtube]

[youtube]7no56Zw1e20[/youtube]

[youtube]6YOYHCBQn9g[/youtube]
[youtube]a8fcXP3uLsU[/youtube]

[youtube]vXC8xThdRAo[/youtube]
Man why you got include not one but two IT trailers, just seeing those still images freaks me out and makes my skin crawl. There are just certain movies that people will never watch IT is that for me you could not pay me to watch this version or the original.

Am looking forward to Dunkirk and 47 meters down(incidentily this movie's subject matter is one of my biggest fears about cage diving with sharks).
On Dunkirk: I'm done with WW2 movies. Had a long discussion with my father about this. They make movies about WW2 because it is generally accepted as the "good war". It allows them to make movies about war without having to discuss the reality of the horror of war and the pointlessness of war.

That's why they don't make movies about Nam anymore, and they almost never make movies about Korea or it's veterans. Because there's not way to discuss those wars without dealing with the waste of life they created in the name of questionable political ends. At least with Iraq/Afghanistan (American Sniper/Lone Survivor) the vets are so young and 9/11 so recent that you can chant Ra-Ra for the troops. But notice those movies have very little actual substance.

They need to stop making WW2 movies that glorify war, and they need to make more movies like The Hurt Locker that are realistic about it.
White Girl Connoisseur
[youtube]gCcx85zbxz4[/youtube]
Shotgun Styles Wrote:On Dunkirk: I'm done with WW2 movies. Had a long discussion with my father about this. They make movies about WW2 because it is generally accepted as the "good war". It allows them to make movies about war without having to discuss the reality of the horror of war and the pointlessness of war.

That's why they don't make movies about Nam anymore, and they almost never make movies about Korea or it's veterans. Because there's not way to discuss those wars without dealing with the waste of life they created in the name of questionable political ends. At least with Iraq/Afghanistan (American Sniper/Lone Survivor) the vets are so young and 9/11 so recent that you can chant Ra-Ra for the troops. But notice those movies have very little actual substance.

They need to stop making WW2 movies that glorify war, and they need to make more movies like The Hurt Locker that are realistic about it.

Agreed I'd like see movies About the Korean war, WW1, the war of 1812, Spanish-
American War and the wars against the American Indian from their point of
view.

And if no one has scene the Hurt Locker I recommend that you do good movie.
[youtube]xKJmEC5ieOk[/youtube]

Damn this movie looks creepy, I want to see it.