What are you listening to right this minute...
(08-14-2018, 05:35 AM)wildman99 Wrote: Drake - Mob Ties

Big Grin
[Image: 36531918_10156445240038875_2436782337137...e=5BFEE66D]
Signature: SexCarla

[Image: xihCyRS.gif]i

So I start going to Zumba classes with this girl (Don't judge, I'm working on my cardio and the girl is cute) and one of the songs we were jamming to was this number. Now I'm no fan of Justin Timberlake and I think he's a piece of shit but I can't get this song out of my head.

The music video is cringy as fuck but I think this is a good catchy song and it actually makes me wanna dance. It's the only JT song that I like.

"I'm living my best life!"
"Ain't going back and forth with you niggas!"

(08-16-2018, 05:33 PM)zetron Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 05:35 AM)wildman99 Wrote: Drake - Mob Ties

Big Grin
[Image: 36531918_10156445240038875_2436782337137...e=5BFEE66D]

LOL! quit hating, bro. i used to think drake was TRASH too. but there's no denying that he's got some certified BANGERS on his latest album. i became a fan recently and i'll give his future releases a chance from now on. broaden your horizons, dude. Big Grin
(08-16-2018, 08:32 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: So I start going to Zumba classes with this girl (Don't judge, I'm working on my cardio and the girl is cute) and one of the songs we were jamming to was this number. Now I'm no fan of Justin Timberlake and I think he's a piece of shit but I can't get this song out of my head.

The music video is cringy as fuck but I think this is a good catchy song and it actually makes me wanna dance. It's the only JT song that I like.

i hate that culture vulture with a passion! i'll never forget how he did janet jackson dirty by abandoning her during that whole super bowl fiasco. that's why, until the death of me, it's always going to be FUCK JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! with that being said, i do like this song a lot! i agree that it makes you want to dance. i just wished someone else sang it. sometimes i listen to covers of it by youtubers just so i don't have to hear his vulture voice. hell, i'd even listen to a kidz bop version if they have it.
(08-16-2018, 09:31 PM)wildman99 Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 08:32 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: So I start going to Zumba classes with this girl (Don't judge, I'm working on my cardio and the girl is cute) and one of the songs we were jamming to was this number. Now I'm no fan of Justin Timberlake and I think he's a piece of shit but I can't get this song out of my head.

i hate that culture vulture with a passion! i'll never forget how he did janet jackson dirty by abandoning her during that whole super bowl fiasco. that's why, until the death of me, it's always going to be FUCK JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! with that being said, i do like this song a lot! i agree that it makes you want to dance. i just wished someone else sang it. sometimes i listen to covers of it by youtubers just so i don't have to hear his vulture voice. hell, i'd even listen to a kidz bop version if they have it.

Trust me, I know that JT is a piece of shit for not only for what he did to Janet, but he disrespect Prince on an occasion or two. And there are countless reasons to hate the muthafucka as well.

And LOL at the kids bop reference....If there's anyone who sang a cover of this song, I would gladly replace the original.

80's classic rock. Gotta love Amazon prime.
(Yesterday, 09:20 AM)blueshirt10 Wrote:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Signature: SexCarla

[Image: xihCyRS.gif]i