RG3 Upgraded from his white wife to a new white Blonde GF
[youtube]tRBDMMVctu8[/youtube]

[Image: e432e380e9259db8aa8373a9f0b26cf2.jpg]
White Girl Connoisseur
Rg3 likes what he likes. His wife started getting fat and lazy and was apparently fucking the whole team so he kicked her ass and got himself a newer model. Seems legit.
djdj123 Wrote:Rg3 likes what he likes. His wife started getting fat and lazy and was apparently fucking the whole team so he kicked her ass and got himself a newer model. Seems legit.

You gotta post some evidence with that kind of accusation. First I've heard of it.
White Girl Connoisseur
His ex has some gorgeous titties, won't lie.
new chick is thin af with no track booty....definitely a upgrade in the face department tho
Rod Hugo Wrote:Win one championship and not even in the sport we're talking about, and you gonna use that bullshit.

Haha. You're still the Browns!

Sincerely,
Ravens Fan
Im not from Cleveland, im not even American and the troll post should have made it obvious I wasnt serious.

Carry on.
This new girl is real gorgeous and shes a sprinter ftw. RG3 was too young to get married but he's got a daughter which I know he cares about. Wish him the best in Cleveland always gonna root for him.
vesuvius Wrote:
Rod Hugo Wrote:Win one championship and not even in the sport we're talking about, and you gonna use that bullshit.

Haha. You're still the Browns!

Sincerely,
Ravens Fan
Im not from Cleveland, im not even American and the troll post should have made it obvious I wasnt serious.

Carry on.

I want serious either. Just fucking around
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
Shotgun Styles Wrote:This trend of name tatting and cover ups is quite irritating to me.

Please people, just stop with the nasty tats. Especially you women. Soiling your skin and it's disgusting.

My God brother's ex wife got his name tatted on her titty. I don't know whether she covered it up or not since I ain't seen her in a low-cut top since, but getting a tat on the tit covered up has GOT to be a bitch.

:lol:
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]