Gina Valentina
Black Vanguard Wrote:This is what V-Rod would look like if she was hot.

Best comment of the day :lol:
The words of truth are always paradoxical.
[Image: Vanessa_Leon_02.gif]
She's a cutie.

And she really is like the anti V-Rod like the other poster mentioned in here. :lol:
Black Vanguard Wrote:This is what V-Rod would look like if she was hot.

Lol yeah. Gina will probably turn out even finer as she gets older. Here's hoping she makes the final move to stay permanently living in Cali.
[Image: Qa6cdQ9c_t.jpg][
Gina Valentina is THE ONE. This chick owned the AVN's. every time she got up on that table everybody left chicks like August Ames, Janice Griffith, Nina North, Lena Paul and was over on her :lol: :lol:

[Image: 32037989320_c1759c742b_z.jpg]
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
^ Nigga, were you there? Give us some insider information or something. Stop teasing.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
She is definitely the real deal!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:^ Nigga, were you there? Give us some insider information or something. Stop teasing.

Yeah I've been here since Wednesday. Not going to do tomorrow though. If you ever have the chance you should go. It's just fucking fun. A shit load of people you see walking around there that you wouldn't exactly think would be in there.
The only ones I really made more than small talk with though were Phoenix Marie (who is just awesome to be around), Peta & Abigail (and trying to talk Lansky in to shooting them together for Blacked lol), Adriana Chechik, Marley Brinx (said she has her first DP and IR Anal scene coming. We were talking about the Vixen booth at the time so I think both may be by Lanksy), Makenna Blue and Violet Starr

A lot of chicks you may think are popular, really aren't. A lot of them were just sitting there with no one in their line while the chick next to them had 10-15 lol.

Gina Valentina though, man that chick had a crowd around her at all times..

[Image: 32057222510_9317e762fd_o.gif]
[Image: 31623412793_292f08cab2_o.gif]
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
Why do these chicks keep ruining their hotness with trashy tatts?
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
iramaj Wrote:Marley Brinx (said she has her first DP and IR Anal scene coming. We were talking about the Vixen booth at the time so I think both may be by Lanksy), Makenna Blue and Violet Starr

That's exciting news. I was hoping she did more IR that Lansky had stored somewhere. What about Makenna? Any more from her? Was Violet open to IR/has she shot any/will she shoot any? Those three doing (more) IR would be fantastic.

Smile

Shotgun Styles Wrote:Why do these chicks keep ruining their hotness with trashy tatts?

Now here's something I can agree with you on.

:x
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
This girl is so hot that I was compelled to post this trailer with her and Mandingo because this scene looks like pure fire. She is so in demand right now and I'm glad she seems to love her some BBC.

http://www.blacksonblondes.com/tour/sce ... valentina/