President Donald Trump
Donald John Trump, president of the not so United States Of America. what now?
If a girl has a pierced tongue she'll probably suck your dick
If a guy has a pierced tongue he'll probably suck your dick
The thing I will always remember about this election is how so many of the Trump faithful called him an honest man when pretty much every other sentence out of his mouth was a bold faced lie.

If it wasn't going to ruin the country it would be almost comical watching Trump fans realize that they had been conned.
As a Canadian who follows American politics very closely, this was an upsetting evening. I am no great fan of HRC; Bernie Sanders was the ideal candidate IMO. But I hoped and believed the (FAR) lesser of two evils would prevail tonight. Alas...

I remember when Obama was elected 8 years ago. I had never before (nor since) felt so optimistic about the future, for America and for the world abroad. On this night, I find myself feeling the most afraid and concerned for the state of the world that I have since 9/11. I am still young, but my future seems much darker than it did yesterday. America (and the rest of the world) deserves better than Trump. You deserve to hold yourselves to a higher standard and I hope you - as individuals and as a country - will do just that, despite him.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
crocious Wrote:If it wasn't going to ruin the country it would be almost comical watching Trump fans realize that they had been conned.
It would, except they will never realize. People who set fires never stick around to clear away the ashes.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
how the heck did we go from Obama to one endorsed by KKK smh
This is a white (primarily male) reaction to a black POTUS and their belief that the government/economy has favoured minorities since the 60s. Throw in some misogyny and the belief that some reality TV host, posing as an outsider, is going to reverse the 30 year 'demise' (essentially, the erosion of white economic/political supremacy) of non-college educated white America by building a wall, leaving NATO, ripping up trade deals, snugging up to Putin... For this to even be a viable fantasy would require the de-automation of manufacturing and other universe- altering events. But who cares about that...they just want to say fuck you to all those city folks.

An appalling character who somehow wins white women and gets, it appears, ~ 13% of black men. Just embarrassing.
Coltrane88 Wrote:This is a white (primarily male) reaction to a black POTUS and their belief that the government/economy has favoured minorities since the 60s. Throw in some misogyny and the belief that some reality TV host, posing as an outsider, is going to reverse the 30 year 'demise' (essentially, the erosion of white economic/political supremacy) of non-college educated white America by building a wall, leaving NATO, ripping up trade deals, snugging up to Putin... For this to even be a viable fantasy would require the de-automation of manufacturing and other universe- altering events. But who cares about that...they just want to say fuck you to all those city folks.

An appalling character who somehow wins white women and gets, it appears, ~ 13% of black men. Just embarrassing.

Beautifully said!!
we fucked up. we had the golden goose in Bernie. and we threw it away for Hillary Clinton, in a political climate where people hate the establishment.
[Image: Muxb1Pg.gif]
miastone4ever Wrote:how the heck did we go from Obama to one endorsed by KKK smh
An even shittier candidate from the Democrat side.

It's not so much Trump won, but how much Hilary lost. It's pretty terrible all around.
shot_in_tha_dark Wrote:
miastone4ever Wrote:how the heck did we go from Obama to one endorsed by KKK smh
An even shittier candidate from the Democrat side.

It's not so much Trump won, but how much Hilary lost. It's pretty terrible all around.

I agree 100% with this, she was a horrible candidate. She has no personality, she is loaded with a ton of baggage and she doesn't have the kind of charisma needed to capture the attention of the ill informed electorate.

Her stupidity with the e-mail server was the nail in her coffin. It gave them something to rally around and was the gift that kept on giving throughout the entire primary and general election.

One would have thought that with all of the scrutiny that she gets that she would have done the exact opposite of what she did. Every piece of government business should have been done on the state department servers and all of her personal e-mails should have been done on a separate device and server the same way the rest of us keep work and personal separate.

All that said I just don't get how a majority of the country elected Trump. What bothers me about as much as Trump being president is that now people like Rudy, Christie, Bannon and Kelly Conway are going to be on TV all of the time and get their hands on some real power. The thing I was most looking forward to with Trump losing was them fading from existence.