What is your go to/ favourite scene of all time?
Justin Slayer with Melanie Crush(Bibi Fox)
Justin Slayer with Avy Scott
Justin Slayer with Angel Dark
Justin Slayer with Esperanza Gomez
Justin Slayer with Stacy Silver

All Classics!!!! Young bucks, research em!!
goodfella Wrote:Avy Scott and Mandingo scene from Big Black Beast. Avy was always a passionate performer you can tell mandingo enjoyed it as well hot scene.

Ditto that. Avy was at her most beautiful. Mandingo could barely contain himself from finishing too soon.
If I'm in a anal mood, I'll either go with Deliah Strong/Sophie Dee with Sean Michaels or Jada Stevens/Kelly Devine with Ice cold.
[Image: Qa6cdQ9c_t.jpg][
That is a good question, there are so many nice scenes! Though if I should only pick a few, there we go:

- Gianna Michaels vs 2 black cocks in Silverback Attack (I think number 2 but not sure)
- Liza Del Sierra vs 2 black cocks in Monsters of Cock
- Krissy Lynn and Aliz vs 4 black cocks in Monsters of Cock as well
- Aline vs 2 black cocks in Jet Fuel 2
[Image: tumblr_mgbl9qvdYR1qdleaio1_500.gif]
Sarah Vandella and Justin Slayer in Booty I Like 5
Kendra Secrets jail cell with CJ Wright.
joecool59 Wrote:Justin Slayer with Melanie Crush(Bibi Fox)
Justin Slayer with Avy Scott
Justin Slayer with Angel Dark
Justin Slayer with Esperanza Gomez
Justin Slayer with Stacy Silver

All Classics!!!! Young bucks, research em!!

I think somebody's gotta crush on Old Justin Slayer ? :roll:
  Jesus loves me yes I know  cause the Bitches on this Board tell me so 
ubiquitous Wrote:If I'm in a anal mood, I'll either go with Deliah Strong/Sophie Dee with Sean Michaels or Jada Stevens/Kelly Devine with Ice cold.

Awesome scenes: (1) Anal Beach Buns 2; (2) Car Wash Girls 2. Those are epics that I will no doubt save.
^Lol, Beau^ These chicks were all fire and in their prime! Justin was relentless with em! Some of the camera angles could get off. But do your research these scenes were some of the best IR ever shot!
I agree them Justin Slayer Productions were on point and raw. Definitely put down a bunch of classic scenes. Who could forget Big Booty Moms with Caroline Pierce?