New site, new thread: 'Blackambush'
http://blackambush.com/

Interracial switcheroo theme, they think it's intra, but it's not. Snapshots, and descriptions, but no previews, someone should spend money on this.
Lmao. This is some reparations shit. :lol:
IRBonanza Wrote:
CATFYRE Wrote:Why can't you guys post a link? Damn, I googled and can't find it, but mod's can we delete this shit if these guys are too lazy or stupid to post a link?
^^^ Agreed. Some guys just don't seem to think far enough.. :roll:
There are no links, I posted the thread to encourage someone to sub.
if i'm not mistaken this site are from the backroom casting couch people.they did a black ambush test run scene that was very well received. the main male performer on this black ambush site was the performer in the brcc scene.
I just saw the site...the dudes have their faces blurred and the white girls look decent imo.

I would might be interested to buy a membership if there are free previews and the updates were a bit more consistent. It's almost been two months between the recent update and the previous one.
"I'm living my best life!"
"Ain't going back and forth with you niggas!"

I stumbled on a link to the Lilly scene. Haven't found anything else from there yet though.

EDIT: Password is nitobe.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
Link worked for me. 5 out of 5 good looking girls. Real rare for an amateur site
the road to hell is paved in gold and pussy
Seems to be part of the NetVideoGirls network. Membership says you get access to the other sites as well. So in case anyone is a member of Castingcouch-HD and such you should have access.
un57 Wrote:I stumbled on a link to the Lilly scene. Haven't found anything else from there yet though.
Could you put it on Spankbang?
un57, what is the password for the Lily link ? It is a RAR file from keep2s.