Rhonda Rousey destroyed in 48 seconds.
So after taking like a year off to do Expendables sequels and the Road House remake(wtf..Patrick Swayze probably spinning in his grave at 500 r.p.m :lol: ) she comes back and gets mollywhooped by Nunes-speaking of whom,her post fight interviews had me cracking up
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and again and expecting different results. Didn't take her head off of the center line at all and tried to stand with a world class striker, just as she did in her previous loss to Holly Holm.

She's one of the most overhyped combat athletes in history.
TDT Wrote:So after taking like a year off to do Expendables sequels and the Road House remake(wtf..Patrick Swayze probably spinning in his grave at 500 r.p.m :lol: ) she comes back and gets mollywhooped by Nunes-speaking of whom,her post fight interviews had me cracking up

What was that Eddie Murphy Joke, "You put me in a movie and I can whoop anybody's ass"

She should stick to stunt work. She'll be undefeated on the big screen.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
She got defeated by a Black Lesbian, that' hot. I would like to see it on Kink.com's Ultimate Surrender site. Smile
I read somewhere else that the sport has left her behind and that's pretty much it. When it was new and the talent was mostly Wrestling/Judo oriented she could dominate. Plus I think some girls were intimidated.

But once women with a background in boxing came in and weren't intimidated it was game over.
I said this before, and Vesuvius lost his shit. But it's true: when the biggest money/ratings draw in your sport is a girl, your sport is garbage.

MMA is garbage. It will never be what boxing was. It's a random ass, luck based "sport" where the first lucky shot wins. All manner of gimmicks are needed to keep it afloat. From Connor McGreggor's relentless publicity stunts to putting girls the ring for cat fights.

Boxing = NFL

MMA = LFL

[youtube]N8DML1lyJNg[/youtube]
White Girl Connoisseur
Let's not do this, Shotgun Styles.....
Bsshg1 Wrote:Let's not do this, Shotgun Styles.....

All I'm saying is that MMA is bush league. I'm not saying you shouldn't like it. I watch Arena football sometimes.
White Girl Connoisseur
Not gonna lie, you got me getting heated over here :lol:

I'll just chalk it up to you not knowing much about the sport.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck this overrated twat.
[Image: 2hrq340.jpg]

"I was told by a producer that I wouldn't go anywhere "being fat sucking Black dick". So I set out to stay fat and keep sucking Black dick" - Angelina Castro on why she ONLY does IR scenes