Megan Rain
Needs no introduction. This raven-haired beauty of Italian and Peruvian descent stands at just 5 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs no more than 94 lbs! She is the definition of a petite little spinner, but has a mouth on her that would put most ladies to shame. She's also a certified freak despite looking so cute and innocent. Lastly, you can't forget her piercing blue eyes, all natural 32B cup tits and nice shapely ass.

She's looking to expand her IR portfolio past just BLACKED and into uncharted waters where we all hope she will be a mainstay for quite some time.

https://twitter.com/littlesexbuddha/sta ... 1071634432

BLACKED: Megan Rain & Jason Brown - Preppy Teen Experience Big Black Cock! Part 1 (9/8/15)
[Image: OFMVaS.jpg]

BLACKED: Megan Rain & Flash Brown - Preppy Teen Experience Big Black Cock! Part 2 (11/27/15)
[Image: zPknveI.jpg]

BLACKED: Megan Rain, Ariana Marie, Prince Yahshua & Rico Strong - Stepsisters Share Everything (10/27/16)
[Image: BoXdOU3.jpg]

BLACKED: Megan Rain, Isiah Maxwell & Ricky Johnson - An Unexpected Threesome! (11/26/16)
[Image: RrN5q.jpg]

BLACKED: Megan Rain, Joss Lescaf & Prince Yahshua - An Unusual and Sexy Request (1/5/17)
[Image: WoX59zMF.jpg]

BLACKED: Megan Rain & Mandingo - Mr M Part 1 (1/30/17)
[Image: 01_728x409.jpg?nvb=20170127230149&nva=20...da712be021]
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • bamablack
No love for Megan Rain? Well I approve of this post. This is a bad chick that puts in some serious work in her scenes.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
She's gorgeous, imo, with a nice, petite body that has some shape. And she can obviously take some serious dick.
I dont get the apathy towards Megan either, but admittedly I am a sucker for a girl with Black hair and light eyes so I am biased.
She has done great scenes for Blacked I won't mind seeing her around more often.
blkknight1 Wrote:I dont get the apathy towards Megan either, but admittedly I am a sucker for a girl with Black hair and light eyes so I am biased.

You think she'd have more interest on here had she not shot so many scenes for Blacked?
I personally find her body to be average, but her performances are top notch, which is far more important. She's pretty much done it all with Blacked. I guess you can say she's all Blacked Out
Except for creampie
The words of truth are always paradoxical.

[Image: dUlCdLm.gif]
Shulz021 Wrote:Except for creampie

Lets hope Danny Oceans and Rico Shades solve this problem.
i think shes sexy as hell, her whole look is based on megan fox, one of the hottest girls ever. and she has nice bubble with some thighs for being so petite, and she does it all with the brothas, what's not to love?

i bet if she was a dodger she'd be wayyyy more popular here *eye roll*