Megan Rain
blkknight1 Wrote:I dont get the apathy towards Megan either, but admittedly I am a sucker for a girl with Black hair and light eyes so I am biased.
I've always loved black hair with light eyes, that's why Kristina Black always did it for me.
Perhaps these four scenes fell through, but I would like to see more scenes of her.

[Image: L6ziNW4.jpg]
^ I would too. It makes me skeptical that she shot those scenes, but Jules sat on that Jess Rhodes deal for almost a year.
Cashed Out Wrote:^ I would too. It makes me skeptical that she shot those scenes, but Jules sat on that Jess Rhodes deal for almost a year.

She probably did a few shots for Jules, I guess.
My guess is one with Dredd, one with Mandingo, one with P Yashua and the other a Black Owned scene.
IRBonanza Wrote:Anyone turned off by her 'raspy' voice? And her body aint feminine enough. Nothing attractive about her IMO.. Idea

Wut?
^ I think he was trolling. Her voice is the opposite of raspy. Very feminine and soft-sounding. Raspy would be like Lindsay Kay. She also has a very shapely ass for her petite frame and has pretty eyes. Saying she has 'nothing' attractive about her is definitely a stretch.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
She's a bonafide freak, I can't wait to see her do more IR.
^ It's not about disagreeing, it's about not knowing what words mean. Raspy is the opposite of what voice Megan has. Raspy is like Emma Stone, ScarJo, etc. Megan's voice is more high pitched and 'light.' It's the equivalent of saying Flash Brown has a squeaky voice. It's just objectively false.

Now, the other two things you said aren't as bad and are more subjective. You'd most likely be in the minority on at least the last point, though, and possibly the middle point depending on how many cats who prefer more 'thickness' there are.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Megan is a true beauty. My poster woman for what I like my women to look like. Love this bitch.
She's in Jules Jordan's Mandingo Massacre 13, her first scene released for a company outside of Blacked, credit to user nuno12:

[Image: 54555399_dmhggpbvwaekrqq-1.jpg]