Sydney Cole
[Image: 1118full-sydney-cole.jpg]
http://www.tribute-to.com/hollyrandall/ ... nude09.jpg

Has pretty much fucked everybody except Sean, Mandingo, and Ricky. Like Cadence, started out in Blacked.

Discuss.
[Image: Qa6cdQ9c_t.jpg][
^ What? She's only been on BLACKED, so what you are typing about, "Started out in BLACKED." She's not comparable to Cadence at all, who has been on many sites besides BLACKED... and that obviously means she hasn't fucked a plethora of black male talent either, so again, I don't see where you got, "Has pretty much fucked everybody except Sean, Fred and Ricky." Isiah was actually in 3 of her 5 BLACKED scenes while Flash, Jason, Jovan, Prince and Rob were in the others. I don't see what there is to discuss since this is a BLACKED only chick yet again, so we can discuss her upcoming scene in the BLACKED thread. If you swearing off posting in the BLACKED thread is just going to mean you making a new thread for every girl who appears on BLACKED from now on, what is really the point?
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Slowing ruining her self with the tats
^ Did she get more than the ones she already had since making her IR debut? It only lists: "Bow rear left thigh; bow rear right thigh; design right shoulder blade" as her tats on IAFD.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:^ What? She's only been on BLACKED, so what you are typing about, "Started out in BLACKED." She's not comparable to Cadence at all, who has been on many sites besides BLACKED... and that obviously means she hasn't fucked a plethora of black male talent either, so again, I don't see where you got, "Has pretty much fucked everybody except Sean, Fred and Ricky." Isiah was actually in 3 of her 5 BLACKED scenes while Flash, Jason, Jovan, Prince and Rob were in the others. I don't see what there is to discuss since this is a BLACKED only chick yet again, so we can discuss her upcoming scene in the BLACKED thread. If you swearing off posting in the BLACKED thread is just going to mean you making a new thread for every girl who appears on BLACKED from now on, what is really the point?

LoL. I think he was just trying to start a Sydney Cole Appreciation thread. In trying to be cool it more came across awkward. Or Ubi being Ubi...
I see no problem with SC getting a thread tho. Shes only shot for Blacked but shes got around 5 scenes now, i think. In a variety of types. BG,BGG,ORGY and now IR BGG.
Im sure Karla Kush has a thread somewhere too...
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
^^^^^^^^^^

You create a thread, others add their own thoughts to it. That's the way it works. If you only want an appreciation thread go to ADT where seldom is heard a discouraging word...
Sydney shot with Jax today for Dogfart.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DTheMinion/s ... 9221675008
Great news for Sydney. She should not have a problem getting booked for any IR work.
Dogfart? Jax is cool. Sydney is cool but Dogfart is not my cup of tea.