Sydney Cole
^What's your definition of sporadic? There's a shooting schedule and a release schedule (which they have no control over). If you know every girl's shooting schedule and the types of scenes they are shooting vis a vis what they shot when they were shooting IR more 'frequently' then alright.

I would say Megan Rain is much more sporadic than any of those girls you mentioned. Lana seems to be shooting only with a handful of companies (Mason, Lansky, Jules, Dorcel, GFilms). Output will also drop if they shoot less frequently overall.
Rao Wrote:
whiteisright4bbc Wrote:^ I don't know if that means a whole lot. Adriana Chechik, Lana Rhoades, Natasha Nice and Tiffany Watson don't have it on their card either.

It means something. All of those performers are doing really limited and sporadic IR work at present.

Depends on if you judge "limited" and "sporadic" in comparison to IR juggernauts like Alexa Grace who are booked for everything under the sun. There are plenty of girls (the vast majority) who are booked about as frequently (or even less) as those listed and have IR on their card.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Coltrane88 Wrote:^What's your definition of sporadic? There's a shooting schedule and a release schedule (which they have no control over). If you know every girl's shooting schedule and the types of scenes they are shooting vis a vis what they shot when they were shooting IR more 'frequently' then alright.

I would say Megan Rain is much more sporadic than any of those girls you mentioned. Lana seems to be shooting only with a handful of companies (Mason, Lansky, Jules, Dorcel, GFilms). Output will also drop if they shoot less frequently overall.

By sporadic, I mean only a couple scenes shot and released within a calendar year, which is the case for most of the aforementioned performers in 2017.

RE the shooting schedule. There's not going to be IR in it if they're not open for bookings or are taking limited bookings.

RE the release schedule. You're right about that, but you can also tell what a performer is shooting based on social media. I follow all of the BM talent in the industry, and those girls aren't working with them right now. So unless it's from previous years, there aren't any scenes in the can.

whiteisright4bbc Wrote:Depends on if you judge "limited" and "sporadic" in comparison to IR juggernauts like Alexa Grace who are booked for everything under the sun. There are plenty of girls (the vast majority) who are booked about as frequently (or even less) as those listed and have IR on their card.

You're right. Some girls get booked more than others.

However, you mentioned Adriana Chechik. She's coming off winning performer of the year and is hot right now, yet she's only shot 2-3 B/G IR scenes in the past 12 months. It's safe to assume that she's likely limiting her IR work. Not hating or complaining about her or any of the others mentioned. Just making an observation.

Anyway, this thread has gone WAY off topic.
Well y'all realize highly popular chicks, like Adriana, get booked months in advance right? And taking into account them taking time off. So if the companies that have secured those spots aren't shooting an IR flick then it's going to seem like they're not doing it. Y'all read too much into some of this stuff.

Now I know Sydney ain't on that level but y'all should know by now that whenever a chick signs with LA Direct that IR is always taken off.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
I really don't understand the incredulity here.

Why are you people treating the suggestion that the there might be some correlation between the amount of IR that a performer is shooting and the presence of IR on her card as something totally outlandish?

It's not like I'm here claiming that Trump has a 180 IQ. It is in fact common practice for performers to limit IR scenes or to take a break from shooting IR altogether. Every longtime registered member of this forum should be familiar enough with the business to know this.

Again. I'm not attacking anybody. I'm just making observations.
Not saying you're wrong but it just seems like you want to be the only reason instead of looking at other possibilities. Lets look at Abella Danger. She's always had IR listed yet looking at this she only has 8 IR scenes this year but has close to 100 scenes out in 2017 or Keisha Grey who only has 6. I know this may not be 100% but these real popular/in demand chicks aren't doing as many IR scenes as you think they are. And Joseline Kelly who is with LA Direct and still has IR listed only has 3 this year.

http://www.data18.com/abella_danger/interracial.html
http://www.data18.com/keisha_grey/interracial.html
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
Hopefully this will answer some questions.

https://twitter.com/sydneycolexxx/status...8624598017
I'm sure baldy at ladiect made her keep it off her page even if she's still available for it.
iramaj Wrote:Not saying you're wrong but it just seems like you want to be the only reason instead of looking at other possibilities. Lets look at Abella Danger. She's always had IR listed yet looking at this she only has 8 IR scenes this year but has close to 100 scenes out in 2017 or Keisha Grey who only has 6. I know this may not be 100% but these real popular/in demand chicks aren't doing as many IR scenes as you think they are. And Joseline Kelly who is with LA Direct and still has IR listed only has 3 this year.

http://www.data18.com/abella_danger/interracial.html
http://www.data18.com/keisha_grey/interracial.html

You couldn't shoot 100 IR scenes if you tried in a few years. There are not that many studios shooting that much IR.
New scene for Jules Jordan dropped today. Good to see something new from her. Hopefully she resolves whatever contract issues she's having and we can see more IR from her in 2019. Love watching this pretty whore getting slayed by bbc, haha.

http://www.julesjordan.com/trial/scenes/..._vids.html