Lily Rader
^ Bailey Brook was under contract with Jules? I feel like BLACKED is definitely more 'friendly' towards Jules (because of the distribution deal). It seems they get first dibs a lot after a girl's contract is up (Ariana Marie, Marley Brinx, etc). Could just be a coincidence, though.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Actually I would say that the agency that repped them at the time their contract was up might have something to do with it a lot of the girls that did their first post blacked ir scene for jules were repped by la direct.

Lily looks great in her TLBC scene and look forward to the BIB scene.
Yeah. I just peeped the TLBC scene. Nice body, love her pale skin. Also love the contrast of skin tones between her and Jax. She can take that bbc too. Jax was giving her everything he had and she seemed like she could take it all day. Can't wait to see more of her.
I like her looks. She's got some spunk.
[Image: big_black_cock_worship_1.gif]
So as it turns out her shoot for Hush Hush was really cancelled because she changed to color of her hair.

https://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/looks-lik...ly/3257305
^Well shit... :lol:
[Image: 9VKpzZN.jpg]
^How fickle are viewers that they are gonna not watch the scene because her hair is a different color? No one cares
[Image: Muxb1Pg.gif]
I mean I understand why they cancelled but I was looking forward to that scene a lot!

Someone they need a better set or a bed LOL! I agree.
CURRENT TOP 5:
Sydney Cole, Gina Valentina, Jaye Summers, Goldie & Morgan Lee
Glenn Winter Wrote:^How fickle are viewers that they are gonna not watch the scene because her hair is a different color? No one cares

Has nothing to do with viewers (in this case at least). They didn't even give viewers an opportunity to decide not to watch since they scrapped the scene entirely. Me personally? Not feeling the dye and prefer her previous platinum blonde look, but I still watched her TLBC scene and enjoyed it thoroughly, so it's a bit troubling that Hush Hush think they know what viewers want more than viewers actually do and tbh, I hope she doesn't work with them now since it was very unprofessional to cancel days out on a shoot you scheduled quite a bit in advance. In fact, I hope the word spreads and more performers think twice about shooting with them now.

I gave a longer explanation in this thread earlier already about how hypocritical this whole thing is considering Pressley Carter's drastic change in look, possibly Dakota Skye (she was booked as well, not sure what happened there) and to a lesser extent Katrina Jade/Harlow Harrison (what look are they going for? They don't even put out DVD's anymore, they aren't a DVD company, they are shooting girls with face and chest tats, this is nonsensical).
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Glenn Winter Wrote:^How fickle are viewers that they are gonna not watch the scene because her hair is a different color? No one cares

This was a production decision, not a viewer decision. If they are doing a shoot based on a specific theme, how the model looks matters. Casting decisions are made based on whatever the most recent pictures or videos of the model that are available to the production company at the time they are making their casting choices.

There is a rather famous BTS scene of Jim Powers going off about Tabitha James because in all her agency photos she looked like this

[Image: th_996346026_IDSTART1014IDEND_tabithajam..._142lo.jpg][Image: th_963459162_IDSTART1014IDEND_248_2016_2...3_82lo.jpg]

, but she showed up looking like this which did not work for the innocent girl scene he was planning.
[Image: th_963460352_IDSTART1014IDEND_259_2009_4..._566lo.jpg][Image: th_963459766_IDSTART1014IDEND_54_2017_22..._447lo.jpg]