Star Trek Discorvery Trailer
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
TERRASTAR Wrote:more nonsense.........

This is some weak ass Donald Trump response. Your shit got all blown up, and this is the best you can come up with?

You might as well just admit your whole position was indefensible bullshit. At least then you'd have some integrity.
All your premises were wrong so why write a paragragh when 1 line will do. You said rape statistics and wage gap were lies. How can I deal with someone who doesn't deal with facts. Your position isn't dealing in facts.

Inconvenient facts incoming:

1)
25% wage gap debunked by a liberal:

[youtube]it0EYBBl5LI[/youtube]

Bottom line: there may be a 3-5% unexplained gap in wages, but a mechanism of discrimination is not clearly apparent. Thus it can be attributed to sexism, but that's not nearly conclusive.

2) 1 in 4 college rape statistic debunked by liberal rag The Daily Beast

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/21/how-misleading-is-the-new-one-in-four-campus-rape-statistic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -statistic</a><!-- m -->

Bottom line: when hard data like the FBI crime reports are checked, it turns out campus rape is quite rare. Many of these studies are exceedingly biased and use the criteria for "sexual misconduct" as a stand in for rape. This explodes the numbers because touching someone's arm while flirting is not rape, but can be interpreted as "sexual misconduct". Moreover, these studies are based on anecdotal claims made by women, not proven cases of sexual assault.[/quote]
you are embarassing yourself my friend-the article only considers rape those prosecuted and excused groping because it is not as bad as being forcibly penetrated. you are a bad troll. the article was written but someone more biased than you.....not to mention some schools reported 0 rapes, do you really think it is possible to have 0 rapes?! if you did a search you would see she is a biased trustafarian type priviledged becky......get out of here with this nonsense. just take your L.
and also the wage gap is real.....the debunkers like yourself contradict themselves.
TERRASTAR Wrote:not to mention some schools reported 0 rapes, do you really think it is possible to have 0 rapes?! .

People don't often shock me. Most of the time people say extreme shit and I can reconcile it as hyperbole or an emotional outburst. What you typed here. This is beyond the pale. You seem to honestly think that every school must have rapes. That college kids just can't help themselves but to rape.

You live in a sad, twisted little world, son.
White Girl Connoisseur
Shotgun Styles you got issues.
ashy_larry Wrote:Shotgun Styles you got issues.

Well if it's scientifically impossible for a college to have "0 rapes", the whole damn world has "issues."
White Girl Connoisseur
It took less than a page for this thread to get entirely derailed and two whole pages for a poster, exhibiting those familiar troll-like tendencies, to dive balls deep into his catalogue of alternative facts.
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
TERRASTAR Wrote:not to mention some schools reported 0 rapes, do you really think it is possible to have 0 rapes?! .

People don't often shock me. Most of the time people say extreme shit and I can reconcile it as hyperbole or an emotional outburst. What you typed here. This is beyond the pale. You seem to honestly think that every school must have rapes. That college kids just can't help themselves but to rape.

You live in a sad, twisted little world, son.
or you can't counter your biased data being exposed.
Shotgun Styles Wrote:YAY FEMINISM!

Anyway, they sure spent a hell of a lot of money on this thing. Not sure the script was worth it.

Someone please explain why franchises that were built on male fan bases are continually being saddled with feminist propaganda. If women want more stories about women, make your own. Stop ruining comics and sci-fi.

The starship Discovery will be the first Star Trek starship that keeps running out of fuel and hits space curbs.
Rodenberry was a progressive. He was a well meaning progressive in general and although this show has the aesthetic of Abramsverse ST, the castings are truly progressive. The plots will be progressive and Gene will be out there somewhere smiling about how bold and progressive the producers were able to make the show. I will give it a fair chance and I don't mind a little feminism. Anything that breaks down the white-male dominated power structure in the minds of the next generation is good with me , even if I as a black MAN have to take some pain too. Don't call me a cuckold, call me practical and PROGRESSIVE which is what Star Trek was always all about. It was never about panel tapping or the shaky cam when the ship took damage. It wasn't really about the effects. It was about diverse creatures, people, aliens and other life forms coming together, learning about each other, perhaps fucking offscreen and resolving conflicts by finding common ground and in a last resort, blowing the shit out of the regressive aliens so more progressive shit could happen. Everything else was a either a big mcguffin or enticement to bring people in before he hit them with the progressive propaganda.
i dont even like Star Trek and have zero interest but as soon as i saw a black and asian woman on there i knew shit was about to go down :lol: