Smash Or Pass: Alexandra Daddario
When complaining about other people's opinions, it is always good to actually pay attention to what a person is saying, rather than turning it into something it really isn't (in your head) and then acting like a man off his meds because of it.

Styles did this and therefore I deleted his post. Friend and future admin or no, the behaviour exhibited in his last post is something more akin to a closed-minded mental patient than a rational human being. Hilarious IMO, but also unacceptable according to this forum's codes of conduct.
I understood Shogun's point. In fact it was a point I orginially made: would you hit it, if you were chilling watching Netflix with a specific woman? On the other hand, there are plenty of beautiful women whom I have no attraction to, for reasons only God knows why. I'm sure some others could say the same for Alexandrea Daddario, escpecially given the reasons I mentioned.
kcjones Wrote:I understood Shogun's point. In fact it was a point I orginially made: would you hit it, if you were chilling watching Netflix with a specific woman? On the other hand, there are plenty of beautiful women whom I have no attraction to, for reasons only God knows why. I'm sure some others could say the same for Alexandrea Daddario, escpecially given the reasons I mentioned.
I understood the underlying point as well and if it had been just that, I could have allowed the post, but it went quite a bit further than that and somewhere that had nothing to do with what previous people actually said. The last part of your post is something that he utterly could not fathom, which is fine, it's his right and nothing wrong with saying it in itself, but how he rambled about it was just ridiculous.
Wait, whut?

Don't delete shit. It's just silly. If you disagree, you disagree. But don't be childish with your moderator powers. I've been round and round with Rex about this. I don't throw personal attacks at people (IRB being the exception). So deleting posts just makes you look petty.

If you can restore the post you should, then make your argument as a response. This is not North Korea. Win with ideas, not authority.
White Girl Connoisseur

1. I didn't disagree, you are once again missing the point as to why I deleted it.

2. Deleting posts isn't just because of petty insults, it's because of derailing and redundancy as well. What you said wasn't going anywhere and how it was phrased was ridiculous, especially when you brought stuff into it that had nothing to do with people's arguments. That is very much a valid reason to delete a post.

3. You're not the admin yet, you don't get to say what happens or not.

4. If this bothers you, you can have my resignation when you become admin.
vesuvius Wrote:1. I didn't disagree, you are once again missing the point as to why I deleted it.

You could easily have made your point without deleting. Deleting was a power play, and that's beneath you.

vesuvius Wrote:2. Deleting posts isn't just because of petty insults, it's because of derailing and redundancy as well. What you said wasn't going anywhere and how it was phrased was ridiculous, especially when you brought stuff into it that had nothing to do with people's arguments. That is very much a valid reason to delete a post.

I don't recall exactly what I posted here, and that's an even stronger argument for why you shouldn't just arbitrarily delete shit. I can't argue the points you're trying to make because I don't even know specifically what the hell you're even objecting to. THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DELETE. It wrecks the discussion completely, and preempts any further discussion. You don't know what perspective someone else might have had because you wiped the slate before it could happen.

vesuvius Wrote:3. You're not the admin yet, you don't get to say what happens or not.

What in the fuck are you talking about, son? I've been having this same argument with Rex FOR YEARS. YEARS, son. Me potentially becoming admin has fuck all to do with it. Censorship is the antithesis of what this board is about. It exists specifically because the discussions had here can't be had anywhere else. When you delete shit randomly because you personally dislike it, you defeat the purpose of IR-Tube.net's mission.

If you have a specific difference, then make your point. But deleting is bullshit, and quite frankly, you know you're wrong. The very first reply to your deletion TOLD YOU SO. When I've been wrong, I've manned the fuck up and said that shit. I don't just stick to my guns on pride. You need to own the fact that you made a mistake.

Be accountable. As a mod, you should be setting the example, not trolling with your mod powers.

vesuvius Wrote:4. If this bothers you, you can have my resignation when you become admin.

Again, it has nothing to do with that. And furthermore, I'm not the only one with a bid in. Hoss and Realdeal may take over. The Admin hasn't made that decision yet. My opposition to censorship and mod abuse on this board is well documented and long standing.

DON'T JUST DELETE SHIT. It's weak and you know it.
White Girl Connoisseur

I disagree.

Also, it's not a power-play, posts have been deleted for less, which you know as a long-time poster. Plus, I gain absolutely nothing by doing it.

Moving on.
Moving on.

Whatever I said in my previous deleted post stands. And if I could remember what the hell it was, I'd re-post it.
White Girl Connoisseur

Smash
WOW so tall, that alone is enough for the smash
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]